June is #RideTransit Month, and we’re partnering with Transportation Choices Coalition to celebrate transit – bus, light rail, train, ferry, vanpool, water taxi, and streetcar – throughout the month. Go to Semlos 12 LED USB Rechargeable Torch with Power Display Function and 4pcs... and take the ride transit pledge to commit to ride transit this month.
- Kid's bike PUKY Capt'n Sharky 16 wheels Suitable from age 4+ MAX 50KG
- NEW Rave Sports Aviva 1020272 Ahh-qua Bar Group Pool Float w 4 Solar Seats
- O'Neill Hyperfreak 5 4 Chest Zip Wetsuit 2019 - Mniteoil
- Official Save-A-Leg Baseball Home Plate- Official Size
- RealTree Inflatable Fishing Raft Boat with 2 Oars Rod Holder Outdoor Fun Ride
- Wilderness Systems Flex-Arm LED Light
- Giro Skihelm Snowboardhelm Giro S EDIT orange thermoregulierend
- PUMA V3.08 SG Mens Leather Soccer Boots Cleats
- Salomon Rumble Fish Snowboard - Women's
- GORE WEAR Gore Bike Wear, Men´s, Padded Mountain bike shorts, Gore Selected
Just enter your contact information, what transit you ride, and how many times you plan to ride transit this month, and you’ll be entered into weekly drawings for prizes such as Visa Gift Cards, Storm Game tickets, and more. BOONE BAIT CO. SEA SQUID DAISY CHAIN, 5 - 9 SQUIDS, NATURAL
You can also submit a story about an awesome experience riding transit to receive an additional entry and it may be featured in the weekly newsletter!
Then get on the ferry, hop on the bus, or catch the train any time in June!
Q: How can I participate in Ride Transit Month?
A: It’s easy and takes less than a minute to take the pledge.
Q: Who can participate?
A: Anyone! Even if you’ve never taken transit it’s not too late to start. It only takes one trip to discover the benefits.
Q: What modes are included?
A: Bus, train, light rail, vanpool, passenger ferry, water taxi, and streetcar.
Thanks for riding! Share your story on social media using #ridetransit!